Important Information Please provide information as follows when you submit your video:
- Name(s): Staff/students may enter the contest as a team or individual
- Mobile phone number: _________________________________
- Email: __________________________
- Faculty: _________________________
- Matric Card Number: _______________
- Short description of the video (Not more than 100 words):
___________________________________________ ___________________________________________ ___________________________________________
OCTOBER MOBILE PHONE VIDEO COMPETITION
Loving, caring and excellent culture in UTM.
Duration : 1 Minute Only
Open to all UTM Staff & Students
Language : Malay / English
Closing date : 31st October 2018
RM500 every month to be won!
Email your video (.mp4 or .avi) and information to email@example.com
The contest is open to all staff and students in UTM.
You may enter the contest as a team or individual, but prize money will be awarded per video, not per person. Contestant(s) must be currently enrolled in UTM and must provide proof of staff/student status.
How do I enter?
- Video must be sent along with all of the information requested to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5.00pm, 31st October 2018
- Selected video will be posted on UTM Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/univteknologimalaysia/
- The winner will be notified through email or whatsapp (Please provide your mobile phone number)
What are the video requirements?
- Video must be recorded using mobile phone , maximum 1 minute; submissions that exceed 1 minute of playing time will not be considered.
- Video files must be in one of the following formats: .mp4 or .avi
- Content must be technically accurate if presenting scientific information.
- Video must be recorded and produced in English or Malay.
- Video should not contain or encourage dangerous or unsafe activities
- Video must be an original creation; any stock footage or other borrowed material must be used with clear attribution.
- The music used must be original or without copyright, otherwise the video will be blocked by Facebook.
Additional Requirement and Disclaimers
- Once the video is submitted to the organizer, it is considered final and cannot be further modified or edited.
- The Organizer will not be held liable or responsible for any damages, losses and/or injuries sustained by the contestant and his/her crew during the entire duration of the contest.
- The Organizer has the right to amend the rules and regulations, declare null and void or suspend the contest should there be any discrepancies in the competition and/or the video submission.
- The Registered Contestant retains the ownership of their video submission. Nevertheless, the Organizers have the right to use the video submitted for their program or projects (in all advertising methods) and has the right to edit and or derive fully the video submitted for other publicity purposes.
For additional information, please contact the organizer, at 07 – 55 30308 or message the FB page at https://www.facebook.com/univteknologimalaysia/